Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22731 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,135 (R$ 4,993) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)