Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05110 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €362 (E£ 7,085) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)