Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,379 ($1,611) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £959 (34 minutes ago)