Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,521 ($1,756) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)