Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,223 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)