Cost of living comparison between Dharan Bazar, Nepal and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00857 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €464 (₨ 54,191) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)