Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01266 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €785 (₨62,038) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)