Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €525 (₨39,772) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)