Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01328 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €487 (₨36,670) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)