Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €214 (₨15,621) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)