Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €760 (Rp 12,114,506) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (about 1 hour ago)