Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €414 (Rp 5,825,630) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (29 minutes ago)