Cost of living comparison between Depok, Indonesia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €468 (Rp 6,645,012) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)