Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €623 (Rp 10,222,099) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)