Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €504 (Rp 7,089,815) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)