Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €412 (1,666TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (36 minutes ago)