Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,443 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)