Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01296 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €521 (₨40,199) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)