Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €623 (189,031 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)