Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €429 (468 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)