Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01668 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €613 (Php36,723) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (37 minutes ago)