Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,087 (元16,477) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)