Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,390 (元10,531) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)