Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,320 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (43 minutes ago)