Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €915 (2,390,069 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)