Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €829 (2,289,864 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (30 minutes ago)