Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €842 (2,374,985 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)