Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €795 (2,107,373 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)