Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25081 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €576 (﷼ 2,297) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)