Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23878 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,094 (﷼ 4,580) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)