Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24662 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €594 (﷼ 2,408) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (44 minutes ago)