Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22651 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,021 (﷼ 4,507) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)