Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 80% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €99 (56,790 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)