Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 75% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €323 (206,892 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)