Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €275 (150,278 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)