Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 78% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €263 (162,042 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)