Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €885 (元6,641) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)