Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €579 (₩720,780) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)