Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,238 (₩1,674,240) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)