Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,222 (₩1,606,336) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)