Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,343 (₩1,751,211) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (34 minutes ago)