Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €485 (11,569,949 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)