Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,108 (30,980,153 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)