Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €439 (10,676,369 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)