Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23659 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €465 (1,966 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)