Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €579 (₨43,538) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (35 minutes ago)