Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €557 (R$ 1,837) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (41 minutes ago)