Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €995 (CH$766,514) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)