Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09191 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €278 (Bs 3,027) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (43 minutes ago)