Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €278 (Bs 2,996) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 82,590 zł (about 1 hour ago)