Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €591 (Bs 48,035,794) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)