Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04484 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €533 (Mex$ 11,879) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (38 minutes ago)