Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €339 (Mex$ 7,824) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)