Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04207 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €520 (Mex$ 12,366) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)