Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23846 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €883 (R$ 3,702) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)