Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €481 ($520) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)