Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €764 ($872) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 4 hours ago)