Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €327 (COL$1,022,531) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (42 minutes ago)