Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €528 (COL$1,793,569) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)