Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €246 (COL$788,697) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)