Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03489 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €837 (L 23,997) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)