Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €876 (574,860 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)