Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €482 (316,143 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (36 minutes ago)