Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01885 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €493 (Php26,169) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)