Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,018 in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)