Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €644 in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)