Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09482 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,133 (Bs 11,954) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)