Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08535 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,522 (Bs 17,832) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)