Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 89% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €124 (Bs 10,150,446) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)