Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08968 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €892 (Bs 9,951) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)