Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 89% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €119 (Bs 11,041,238) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)