Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 96% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €49 (Bs 1,513,098) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)