Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,414 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)