Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,430 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)