Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €888 in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (39 minutes ago)