Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,202 (CH$876,187) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)