Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,733 (kr12,899) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)