Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €880 (R$ 2,992) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (29 minutes ago)