Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 58% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €548 (76,347 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)