Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21478 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €802 (3,736 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)