Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04907 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €675 (ARS $13,762) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)