Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €683 (6,921,101 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)