Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €564 (5,537,308 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)