Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €550 (5,415,494 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)