Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €836 (8,245,905 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)