Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,132 in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 90,000 (35 minutes ago)