Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06025 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €405 (ARS $6,729) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (34 minutes ago)