Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04920 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €504 (ARS $10,242) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)